BodyTalk Fundamentals - provides a comprehensive introduction to the BodyTalk System and presents many powerful treatment techniques that address a wide variety of diseases. This course consists of theoretical aspects as well as hands on practical application of the BodyTalk Fundamentals- Part 1 treatment techniques. The elements of the BodyTalk protocol addressed in this course are as follows:
- General techniques, includes improving overall breathing patterns, left/right brain and body co-ordination, energy blockages associated with birthplace or imbalances with the local environment, energy faults within the main brain cortexes, general and localized hydration, and health problems associated with internal and external scarring.
- Specific balancing of the 10 major body organs, eight endocrine systems and other non-specific body parts.
- Clearing the body of viruses, infections, parasites, food intolerances, environmental allergies and accumulated toxins.
- Clearing past and present emotional blockages, including specific phobias and fears. These treatments have been very effective in correcting a number of psychological disorders.
BodyTalk Fundamentals The next two days builds on the knowledge gained in the first two days and expands techniques to include the entire basic BodyTalk system. Once again, both the theory and the practical aspects of the BodyTalk treatment techniques are covered. The elements of the BodyTalk protocol addressed in this course are as follows:
- Addressing Extrinsic Reciprocals, Lymphatic System, Nervous/Circulatory Systems, Energy Systems (Meridians, Blood Sugar, Chakras), Environmental Systems.
- Restoring communication in the 36 surface energy points that often impact a person's energy level, mood, overall structural integrity, muscle tension, and digestive system - Surface energy imbalances can also cause pain in specific parts of the body.
- Cleansing the lymphatic system including all the body lymph glands and the lymph ducts
- Releasing energy blockages associated with the nervous and circulatory systems
- Balancing the various energy systems within the body including the traditional acupuncture meridians and the Chakras - Restoring energy imbalances between the client and certain aspects of the environment
- Specific balancing of brain function and improvement of the circulation of nerves and blood to, or within, specific areas of the body - Correction of hereditary and/or environmentally influenced cell disorders - Repairing damage from vaccines
BodyTalk Fundamentals- is a per-requisite for any of the core curriculum and advanced BodyTalk workshops.
And is suitable for health-care professionals, as well as lay
people who may want to learn the BodyTalk System and use the System on a
This 4 day course, counts for 32 hours of continuing education for Certified BodyTalk Practitioners' requirements.
Click for schedule of upcoming workshops http://www.bodytalkcentral.com/eventslist.php